Thursday, March 25, 2010

Is Childhood Obesity even a problem in the United States?

The answer to that is YES!! Over the course of the next several weeks, I am going to dive in to share all of my research with you guys about Childhood Obesity, from what I believe causes it all the way to a few possible solutions that we can act on. So first, let's find out why exactly I chose childhood obesity!

Here are a few reasons as to why I chose Childhood Obesity for my research topic:
1) The percentage of kids who are obese has doubled since the 1970s.
2) The money that is being invested in obesity related healthcare is ridiculous!
3) I believe that there are certain causes of childhood obesity that can be prevented.
4) By raising awareness of these causes, we can help tackle a national problem one step at a time!

I have such a great interest in learning more about Childhood Obesity, so at the end of each blog post I am going to leave a question for my readers. Feel free to please comment and share your thoughts. I highly encourage it! For now, it's 2:30 in the morning and I need to get some rest! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment