Thursday, April 22, 2010

Research, gotta have it

Ok, so my Calculus test is FINALLY over. Hallelujah. Now I can rest! haha. But anyways, back to my blog. I feel that the government and school systems should invest in some sort of research. The kind of research that will not only identify the problem, but also help schools be able to focus in on those areas and come up with the best strategic way to help prevent childhood obesity. We never fully understand anything, and I feel that our school systems and the government can come up with some clever research methods to truly identify what needs the most focus in our school systems! By having some sort of research conducted, it will give the school systems more of an idea about how to approach this huge problem! Anyways, that was just an thought. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment